joi, 26 ianuarie 2012

Eddie Murphy Will Host The 84th Annual Academy Awards Next Year

Wow … what started out as a silly rumor turned out to be … reality. The Motion Picture Academy announced today that comedian/actor/Academy Award nominee Eddie Murphy has been chosen as the host of the 84th annual Academy Awards next year. To be honest, I didn’t place one bit of credence to the rumors that [...]

Labor Day yesterday turned to be a very chill, very fun day. Tam and Rob hosted a Labor Day BBQ at their home and we decided to swing by for a bit … and ended up hanging all afternoon/evening/night. Tam will be celebrating her birthday on Friday but yesterday’s party was turned into an impromptu early birthday celebration for her … complete with TWO birthday cakes :) A grand time was had by all … absolutely. Click below to see a few fun photos.




I managed to get a snap of Ollie mid-cannonball dive into the pool. And I got to spend a wee bit of time with THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL EVER, Audrey. Overall, we just had a nice relaxing time chilling out … that is, until the shot contest started up. I, very smartly refrained from participating … and only recorded the embarrassing video that I will use to blackmail people later :)


Tonight, David and I will be attending the premiere of Warrior here in Hollywood … I am hoping to get to meet TOM HARDY so wish me luck. Happy Tuesday, y’all!!




making money with photography
latest facts
James Polk
croisiere de luxe
Daniel Gasser

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu